What is this site?
It's the Mega Man RTA (Real Time Attack) Leaderboards!
How does it work?
- Users register and submit their runs. It's very simple.
- Users can only submit their own runs. Moderators can submit other people's runs.
- Newly submitted runs will be slightly greyed out until they are verified.
- Runs without video links can only be verified by moderators.
- A run that hasn't been verified yet can never be #1 on the leaderboard for any game + category. Unless that game + category only has unverified runs.
- Submitting a run in a game + category will instantly replace your old time (if any) for that game + category. It doesn't matter if the new run is slower of faster.
- The exception to the statement above is that if the previous run was submitted by an admin, in which case it will stay on the site until the new run is verified.
What user levels are there?
- User - Can submit their own runs.
- Trusted user - Can verify other peoples runs, as long as there is a video.
- Game moderator - Can modify categories, rules and add other peoples runs of the games they moderate. Can promote any user to "Trusted user".
- Admin - Moderator of all games. Can remove runs.
- Joka - Joka.
Why isn't my time on the jumbotron?
The jumbotron shows the latest (verified) times that are close enough to the record. You can find a list of required times here
How can I get my stream on the 'Live' page?
Go to 'My user page' and set your Twitch or Hitbox channel. The 'Live' page currently only supports Twitch and Hitbox.
Who should I blame when the site doesn't work, or something is missing?
Since I can't keep track of everything myself, I have a bunch of smart people helping me.
If you have a problem with a certain game, you should try to contact one of the game moderators first.
If you have a request or a bug report, you can contact anyone of the admins or me.
Here is a complete list of admins and moderators